The ‘Business & Finance Business2Business Awards’ is awarded once a year to any company which provides an excellent and unique level of service to its clients.
Winning a Business2Business Award will raise your profile, enhance your reputation, help to attract new business and instil that vital ingredient for success – trust.
The awards aim to recognise and reward business excellence across all service sectors. Open to organisations of any size and individuals, based anywhere in Ireland, entries are encouraged from those that feel they are working smarter than their competitors to create a business edge. To even be considered for an award, a business must first be nominated.
Winners will be announced at a Gala Awards Ceremony in The Marker Hotel on Friday 13th May 2016
• Excellent Service
• Best Business Practice
• Value for money
• Increases in efficiency.
• Performance and consistency
• Thinking outside the box
• Professional Services Firm of the year – Sponsored by AIB
• PR / Advertising Agency of the year – Sponsored by Travel Counsellors
• Business Airline of the Year – Sponsored by Volvo
• Business Hotel of the Year – Sponsored by AIB
• Business Bank of the Year – Sponsored by Vayu Energy
• Financial Services Firm of the Year – Sponsored by Zurich Life
• Business IT Services Firm of the Year – Sponsored by Sungard Availability Services
• Corporate Law Firm of the Year – Sponsored by Viatel
• Pension Management Fund of the Year – Sponsored by Next Generation
• Business Telecoms of the Year – Sponsored by Nexus Events
• Recruitment Firm of the Year – Sponsored by CG Business Consulting
• Life Assurance Firm of the Year – Sponsored by Ireland Inc
• Grand Prix – Overall Business2Business Services Awards Winner – Sponsored by Business & Finance
The application process for the Business2Business Services Awards will open shortly. If you would like to enter the awards, please register your interest by leaving your name and email above and a member of our team will be in contact.